Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Suggestions from Blaze

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions from Blaze

Post by mjfblaze on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:56 am

Getting down to business, this site is dead and nothing is improving. That's why I have a couple of suggestions that you may want to use. I can't force you to, but at least consider these.

When a member is about to join a forum, they check to see if the forum's alive by checking the date of the last posts on the subforums. If it's something like October 10th, then no, they're most likely not going to join and forget about this site. I suggest we reduce the 'Post after 3 people' rule on the games to 'Post after 2 people'. That way, the games can keep on going and people will be like, "Hey, this forum is going a bit. Maybe I should join. But let me check something..."

And then they go to the portal and see the chat! They wait patiently to be a member and to start talking with people. They wait for what seems to be an hour until someone members them. You admins and mods have better things to do than to wait in a chat, so I suggest this next idea: Make some of the members on the forum moderators on the chat. In my opinion, I would admin some, or all, of the mods and make the mods that you guys trust and is active on the chat.

And finally, start an event. Events can attract and keep members on sites, which is what this forum needs. Maybe start an event that could give people some Pokemon whenever they bring a friend over that's active and have another event at the same time that makes people hae certain amount of posts and they get a free item. Like:

• 20 posts - A minor item (Shed Shell, Charcoal)
  • 40 posts - A berry that reduces Super Effective moves (Chople Berry, Yache Berry)
  • 70 posts - An item which evolves Pokemon (Protector, Magmortizer)
  • 100 posts - A Choice item (Choice Band, Choice Scarf)
And so forth. Stuff like this may bring members in and posts more. However, spamming will be a problem, but you guys can handle it.

That's my suggestions. Take some in thought or just ignore this, I don't care, I'll still support this site.
mjfblaze
Post Master
Post Master

Male Number of posts : 1298
Friend code : 3308 - 5621 - 5605
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Candy Chart
Candy:
35/1000  (35/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions from Blaze

Post by Jpg on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:38 pm

i like the idea of making more moderators on chat, but maybe have it an open chat?

and the item idea has been thought of many times and i love, but i think their should be more like you said

overall i totaly agree with this and it should be put into action
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 1249
Power Ranking : B class
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
0/1000  (0/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down